The GlobDiversity team presented the results of the project at the GEO BON Open Science Conference 2020. Five of the presentations are now available to watch, including one on each of three RS-enabled EBVs developed, engineered and applied in a use case demonstration. Please click on the links below:
- GlobDiversity Project Overview
- RS-enabled EBV: Canopy Chlorophyll Content
- RS-enabled EBV: Habitat Fragmentation
- RS-enabled EBV: Land Surface Phenology
- Roadmap for advancing the use of remote sensing data in the EBV framework
Click here to view a presentation given by Dr Rubén Valbuena, a Research Fellow at University of Cambridge Department of Plant Sciences, seconded to UNEP-WCMC on how LIDAR can contribute to ecosystem assessments using the EBV framework.
Click here to see live recordings of presentations given by experts in the field of satellite remote sensing, ecosystem modelling and biodiversity monitoring at the GlobDiversity international workshop held at the University of Zurich, in February, 2018.